- Slice tofu into 1.5cm thick. Sprinkle with salt and remove the liquid.
- Pick last slice of tofu and mesh it.
- Chop soaked shiitake and season with salt and sesame seed oil.
- Blanch king oyster mushroom and chop it. squeeze water out.
- Blanch bracken and chop it.
- Chop green and red peppers.
- Stir-fry each stuffing ingredient in a pan with cooking. Add salt for desired taste.
- Fry sliced tofu with cooking oil till golden brown on both sides.
- For stuffing, mix all stir-fried ingredients and meshed tofu.
- Make cut in middle of tofu and stuff it with no.9.
- Tofu 1 block
- Dried shiitake 3ea
- Green/Red pepper 1/4ea each
- King oyster mushroom 3ea
- Bracken handful
- For seasoning: green/red chili 1ea each, soy sauce 4Ts, sesame seed oil 1Ts, sesame seed 1Ts