- Clean all mushrooms and cut thinly into strips.
- Add kelp water 1/2C (water only) into agar powder.
- Put kelp water 1C in a pot and add all mushrooms and boil slowly until mushrooms cooked.
- Once mushrooms cooked, add agar in a pot and boil at low heat till thicken.
- Once thicken, pour it in a square container. Cool it off.
- Store the jelly in a refrigerator to harden up.
- Serve the slices with vinegar hot pepper sauce or soy sauce.
- Oyster mushroom 2ea
- Shiitake mushroom 5ea
- Button mushroom 5ea
- Enoki mushroom 1bag
- Agar powder 1Ts
- Water with Kelp 1.5C
- Salt 1/2ts