Spicy Dried Figs in Soy
- Boil dried figs in water till soften. Clean it.
- Chop red/green peppers.
- To make chili oil, boil soy bean oil and red pepper power gradually at 170C. Then cool it off for 3-4 min. Filter the boiled oil through coffee filter slowly.
- Place chili oil in a pan. Add figs and stir-fry for 1-2 min. Reduce the heat and add soy sauce, rice syrup and plum syrup. Boil all together at low heat till thicken. Toss chopped red/green peppers.
- Dried figs 500G
- Red/green pepper 1ea each
- Soy sauce 2T
- Plum syrup and rice syrup 2T each
- Chili oil 3T
- For chili oil: soy bean oil 1 1/2C, red pepper powder 1C.
Filtering the chili oil slowly