Savory Minari Potato Pancake
- Clean minari and cut it into 10cm long.
- Peel and grate a potato in a bowl.
- Add buckwheat flour and salt in the bowl.
- Add minari and mix thoroughly.
- In case of too much liquid, add the flour.
- Heat oil and fry the mixture like a flat cake till golden brown.
- For dip sauce, grate apple slice and add red pepper paste, vinegar, sesame seed. Mix all together.
- Serve pancakes with the dip sauce while hot.
- Minari(water parsley) 100G
- Potato 1ea
- Buckwheat flour 2Ts
- Salt 1/2ts
- Dip sauce: red pepper paste 1Ts, vinegar 1/2Ts, apple 1/4ea, sesame seed 1/2Ts
‘Minari’ Star Yuh-Jung Youn wins Best supporting actress Oskar 2021.
A photo from NewsOne.