- Wash mushrooms in running water gently.
- Cut shiitake into julienne strips.
- Cut king oyster mushroom about 0.5 cm thick into half-moon shape.
- Pour seaweed stock in a pot and add salt.
- Boil all mushrooms in a pot till soften.
- Drain mushrooms. Season 3 kinds of mushrooms with different ground sesame powder each.
- Cut green pepper and red pepper into julienne strips.
- Plate 3 kinds of mushrooms wwith garnish for serving.
- Shiitake 4ea
- King oyster mushroom 2ea
- Oyster mushroom a handful
- Green pepper, red pepper 1/2 each for garnish
- Lettuce, radish sprouts for garnish
- Seaweed stock 3C
- Salt 1/2ts
- Ground black sesame, ground perilla seeds, ground sesame 1Ts each