Sweet Pumpkin & Yam Flat-cakes
Sweet Pumpkin and Yam flat-cakes
- Skin yam and slice it about 0.3cm thick.
- Peel sweet pumpkin and get the seeds out. Grate it.
- In a bowl, put sweet pumpkin, whole wheat flour, salt and water 2-3Ts.
- Add chopped ginger. Mix thoroughly.
- Heat oil in pan.
- Put about 2 tablespoons of batter into the pan and shape it like a flat cake.
- Arrange a slice of yam on top and fry each side until golden brown.
- Sweet pumpkin 200G
- Water 1/2C
- Whole wheat flour 1/2C
- Salt 1/4Ts
- Yam 100G
- Finely chopped ginger 1/2Ts